Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beating This Economy

The NuSkin business model empowers average people, like me (and you), to generate genuine wealth - true lasting legacy family income - so all the Freeborns may have the freedom to live out their dreams.

It may not be for you, but I want you to take a look at it. If you think it is real, I want to do it with you.

Specifically, I want you to check:

  • Is the company real?
  • Are the products for real?
  • Is the money - their compensation plan - for real?

Look at the videos posted below - check out the links - do your independent research on the company.

In JAN NuSkin's revolutionary ageLOC products become available nationwide. At the NOV TEU training sesion, I was able to hang with dozens of people who got in on the prelaunch of these products in OCT. Their NOV paychecks went up $5,000 to $35,000 IN ONE MONTH! That got my attention.

For further details call my cell: 503.312.2138 . I am putting together a team to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity. The sooner you call, the sooner we can start building your legacy family income.

Nu Skin is now creating a NEW millionaire every 8 days!

MORE INFO:

NSE and ageLOC are in the news: http://oneteamglobal.com/Media.aspx?f=20090323_Miami_CBS

Go to the websites, study the company; to get started email me free@NSEdreams.com better yet, give me a call: 503.312.2138.

We have a plan in place where everyone can get started that sets the Ruby Plan in motion which can produce an extra $5K+ income in less than two months.

No comments: